Friday, August 26, 2005

香港の最後写真

Here are the last set of pictures from my trip. First some from my phone camera from the last two days, and then some from my digital camera from my last afternoon there:


From the taxi from wanchai to central. This building is very earthquake unfriendly... and perhaps even typhoon unfriendly. :-O


Who's a grumpy grumperson? I guess this means i actually am included in at least one of my pictures from this trip.


Maybe this is why I'm so grumpy? traffic jam HK style.


Another cop on the beat. he was watching for jay walkers at this intersection... the gun is there just in case.


Couldn't pass the opportunity to get another tram on film. Can't beat the price, anywhere you want to go for HK$2, thats like $0.25 or 25 yen!


Speaking of caught on film! the truth is revealed! inside those cute figures like Sorarachi, you have a sweaty guy, who looks none-to-happy to have his photo taken as he tries to get in uniform in some doorway.... I heard the Disney people will terminate you (with extreme prejudice) if you are caught in this kind of compromising situation.


From my final lunch rendezvous with Jetrin.


Oh my goodness! I want to get a Simpsons Key!


I took this one especially for patrick at Sogo... its the Twins mooncake promo display...


On my way back to the hotel to get my bags, I got a recharge card for my sim, so my card will still work when i come back in the winter (you get 6 months from each time you add credit, much better than china, where the cards go inactive within a month or two of unuse).

Meanwhile the shop was selling cheap replacement covers for my phone, so i went for the textured blue. what do you think?


Ack, he's taunting us even from the airport gift shop...


my 767 back to Japan, it was only like 50% full... no wonder JAL is cancelling this line. :-(

all in all a fun trip, as much as i disliked Guangzhou and didn't have a spectacular time in Shenzhen, Hong Kong and food/folks and fun made up for it. But glad to be back too. ;-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home