Wednesday, July 06, 2005

サンフランのクルブへ行く

Sunday night I went to 1015 Folsom to see DJ BAM spinning in the back room, but also they had Boy George (you may remember him from such 80's bands such as this) headlining in the main room, so it was very packed.


I took this picture as I drove across the Bay Bridge into San Francsico to get to the club. I wanted to take more nighttime scenic pictures, but you'll have to wait til after the clubbing pics!

But when I got there, I found that the main room was closed for a private party, everyone was waiting in the upstairs rooms. Brandon told to me to look over the balcony to take a look at the private party that was using the main room.


ガイパーテイですね!

Sorry if its hard to tell, but thats a LOT of gay men dancing. (I could have zoomed in more if you really want to see it). The party downstairs was some gay party and almost all of them were shirtless, very muscular and hairless.


Brandon started DJing in the upstairs room at midnight. He has been getting more busy, playing bigger places like this several times a month.


Because the main room was still closed for the gay party, this room filled up very quickly.


Peter came out too, even though he had to go to work at 8am!


Brandon has fan girls now trying to take his picture during his set, I am jealous.


Click here for a video clip (1.1 Mb)


The main room is very big, we used to come to this club often when we were in college. all kinds of nostalgia... (remember the time some horny woman grabbed Dan's ass?)


They have improved it a lot since then. They even have robotic NO2 jets too! Regal Beagle's got nothing on this.


Later on in the back room, the world famous DJ Icon took the tables. I have heard her play before at some of the other events Brandon organized.


She used to be on MTV.

But I had to go (Boy George hadn't come out yet though!)

I wanted to get some night time pictures in SF before going home:

I went down to the waterfront to get a nighttime picture of the Bay Bridge.


I tried to get a picture of Lombard Street, which is a very popular tourist spot in SF. Its known as 'The World's Crookedest Road'. A daytime picture is better though

Then I went down to the Marina district. On my way I saw this unique San Francisco specialty - The Old, Rundown Volkswagen Bus. Long time etchy blog readers will recall that mine was older and in better shape! :-P


I really wanted to get a good picture of the Golden Gate Bridge. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a really clear picture at night. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home